|Inspired by Lil Wayne's hit hip-hop song "Drop the World" featuring Eminem.|
|My favorites ^_^|
You must check them out! These deviations are done by extremely talented artists! Just don't faint from utter epicness and awesomeness
My favorites collection consists of art from various genres such as:
Abstract (Epic art)
Fractal Art (Fractal Manipulations)
...aNd MuCh MoRe...
|Donate points for a cause. I need points to help fellow deviants and to improve their deviantART experience.|
I won't beg for points and what I believe is that if you want, you can donate, if you don't want, it is okay, I won't bribe you or force you to do so. Please also don't beg for points from me 'cause I hate begging, it is very immoral and the act is perceived as being insincere.
THE BIOGRAPHY SAYS IT ALL.
Please do not thank me for the favorites. My page is to be kept clean and not to be spammed and it is not for ADVERTISEMENT. Thank you for the understanding and please note that I am not allowing anymore "Thanks for the fave" comments due to massive spam and repetition.
I appreciate your proximity and your gratitude and your willingness to express thanks to me, but I am tired of all the thanks for the fave comments over and over again. Really sick. But I am still appreciative of your thank you comments, it shows that you care, but I don't wish to see most of my comments that are "Thank you for the fave", they are annoying.
If you step into my devART profile you agree to:
1. Proliferate Jake doctrine
2. Offer exclusive devotion to Jake
3. Revere and venerate Jake
4. Prove yourself as a buccaneer
5. Not be pompous and treat Jake as of utter importance
6. WATCH JAKE EPISODES ASSIDUOUSLY!
7. Do stuff that honor Jake
8. FOLLOW THE PIRATE CODE OF CONDUCT
JUST KIDDING... ENJOY THE ART AND DO NOT THANK ME FOR FAVING
Let me tell you more about myself.
I am just your average deviant. I am not too evil, not too good, not too patriotic, not too narcissistic, not too bossy, not too shallow, I am just average. And I think Pinkie Pie is the most insidiously, dastardly, perfectly CUTE pony on this whole entire planet.
I am just your one-of-a-kind common guy with an interest for various things, passion and endeavor for art and I just lead normal everyday lives, nothing too special. But when times get rough or you may be depressed, you gotta live on with it and look on the bright side of life.
1. I'm not a psychic/clairvoyant/medium/spiritual person/shaman. I do not believe in Chronomancy, nor do I believe in divination, shamanism, Satanism, occultism, alchemy, black magic, Wiccan magic, witchcraft, invoke curses, incantations, Ouija Board, Tarot Cards, sacrifice, rituals, astrology, exorcism, miracles, spiritual phenomenons, paranormal activities, apparition, poltergeists, ghosts, phantoms, banshees, martyrs, "guardian angels", vampires or whatever. I believe in a simple life and to hereby worship the God up above and to have core values, good morals and principles instead of over-exaggerating everything.
2. I'm not sacrilegious, I am not a religious psychopath and my core, cardinal beliefs are based around Atheism/Christian backgrounds. I believe that everything should be balanced, all the elements balanced in equilibrium and you possibly cannot be fanning the flames of evil under the guise of righteousness. Everything, every object, every entire thing of this world should be balanced equally. Nothing should be too overpowered, overestimated, underestimated or underpowered.
3. I'm here on this Earth to live my life, not live anyone else's life, I can't be possibly spoon feeding another person while letting my interests and personality ebb away, nor being obliged to do something I do not like and wasting my time on it. I do not believe in performing your tasks/duties perfunctorily or regurgitating through life for the gaining of material possessions, or the likes of returning evil for evil.
5. I hate blasphemy. I hate sodomy. I dislike narcissists. I dislike perfectionists. I dislike psychopaths. I hate religious people who indoctrinate you/propagate you/shove their religious fanatic sh!t down your throat and forcing you to suffice to their religions. Everyone has their own freedom of choice and freedom of will. You can be gnostic, you can be esoteric, you can be naive-minded, you can be one-sided, you can be monotheistic, you can be venerating/revering your own deities/Gods/embodiments of your gods, you can be polytheistic, you can be a Math-Wizard, you can believe in a Flying-Spaghetti Monster, you can be a masochist, you can be a Satanist, you can be a Presbyterian, you can be in a Unification Church, you can believe in Scientology/Evolution, you can be an implicit or explicit religious person, you can be a Creationist, you can believe in occultism, you can believe in Islam, you can believe in Zoroastrianism, you can believe in Buddhist, you can believe in Abrahamic religions, you can be in purgatory, just respect me and I'll respect you.
6. Antiestablishmentarianism. Every government is corrupt, corroding country morale, moral systems and diminishing happiness because of greed, wealth, pride and the like. We need a good government whose standards are acceptable, not corrupt, not encourage things which are popular with people, not possess Satan's traits, and explicitly come up with good ideas to curb human suffering and financial crisis as well as poverty and pestilence.
If you thank me for faves I will not reply to your comment but I will read it
If I watch you and you comment I will not reply but I will read it
If you fave my works, I'll thank you
Rules on my page:
Be rude and I'll block you
No vandalizing, no plagiarizing and no jeopardizing
Do NOT steal my artwork or I'll report you and hold you liable
Be nice and respect peoples' proximity
No chain letters, if you post chain letters, you are blocked
If you want to hate or post bad comments on my deviations please go and hate somewhere else
:thumb196373257: :thumb262571231: :thumb184324808:
MY NEWEST GROUP:
Where de magic beginz
I'M A FOUNDER/CO-FOUNDER OF: